twitter
    Everything You Need, Search Here :)
Find More about Latina Brazil Girls
Loading...

Professional Model - Marquita Tiara Portfolio

Marquita Tiara

Female
27 years old
Los Angeles, California, US

About Her

I started modeling because people told me I "should" when I was around 14 years old. I ultimately want to be a lawyer in the entertainment field. I want to be able to meet new people in the field of modeling to build up contact and good references, as well as my portfolio. I would say my style is classy, but exotic. I'M ON THIS SITE FOR BUSINESS PURPOSES. THANKS

Only place that I'm consistent on is twitter and somewhat facebook, but twitter for sure.

www.twitter.com/marquitatiara


I'm really outgoing and a people person. I love to model as a hobby and plan on doing it for awhile. I just love attention!!!! I don't do anything distasteful or unclassy. I DO NOT do nude photoshoots at all...not even implied (there are exceptions for implied nude depending on who I am shooting with).

I'm FINALLY BACK IN LA. I'm interested in working with new photographers. If interested, then please show me what you're looking to shoot and if it's a shoot i'm interested in, we'll colaborate!

If you're interested in working with me please let me know your ideas and whether the shoot will take place in a studio or on location and whether a MUA and/or hair stylist will be available. Please also let me know if the shoot will be a paid shoot or not.

THANKS!

Details

Height: 5' 6"

Weight: 120 lbs

Bust: 0"

Waist: 1"

Hips: 1"

Cup: A

Dress: n/a

Shoe: 1.0

Hair color: Brown

Hair length: Long

Eye color: Brown

Ethnicity: Other

Skin color: Tanned

Shoot nudes: No

Experience: Some Experience

Compensation: Depends on Assignment

Genres: n/a

Experience:

fashion shows
promotional modeling (clubs, beer, etc.)
Director of Public Relations of MOSE (student modeling org. at UNT)
Miss October in K104's Cat Daddy's 2006 "Welcome to the Nitelife" Calender (www.catdaddymakeitstop.com)
Jet Beauty April 2007
Centerfold for 2009 Jet Beauty Calendar
shoot for Kami Shade' Couture

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...