twitter
    Everything You Need, Search Here :)
Find More about Latina Brazil Girls
Loading...

Rebecca Kaylee - Modeling Portfolio

Female
22 years old
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US
website

About me

Hello, I'm Rebecca Kaylee M. I've been modeling for a few years now and I have always felt comfortable in front of the camera. I take my work seriously and I'm professional. My goal with every project is to give 100% to get great results.
I have experience in print work (magazine, catalog & ads), runway and T.V. work /commercials.
*Agency represented.

If you are contacting me regarding a project, please include:
-Company and/or contact person's info
-Date & location of shoot
-Hours needed
-Project details and information
-Pay rate/Compensation



Credits

Some of my work:

Print:
UltraTress Catalog/Campaign
Lorena Prado Swimwear
J Del Olmo
Guayaveras Ect.
Petit Pois

Runway:
Splendorline Swimwear
Besame Lingerie
Lorena Prado Swimwear

T.v.:
Univision-"El Gordo y La Flaca"
Telemundo- "Cada Dia"
Telemundo/Mun2-"The Roof"
T.v. Series- "Ocean Ave"
Levis Jeans-Commercial
Bosomax Suppliments- Commercial


Magazines & Websites:
Shape en Espanol-2006 (April issue)
MMA Sports Mag 2008 (issue 13)
Pixacom.com

Height: 5' 7"

Weight: 120 lbs

Bust: 1"

Waist: 1"

Hips: 1"

Cup: C

Dress: 1

Shoe: 0.0

Hair color: Brown

Hair length: Long

Eye color: Brown

Ethnicity: Other

Skin color: Olive

Shoot nudes: No

Experience: Very Experienced

Compensation: Depends on Assignment

Genres: n/a

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...